Bridging the governance community.
An industry first, Governance Exchange provides subscribing members with the latest news and developments, in-depth reports on governance and compensation trends globally, frequent educational webinars, and insight and perspectives from a broad community of stakeholders in governance – institutional investors, corporate issuers, board directors, corporate advisers and academics.
Raising the Bar on Thought Leadership & Constructive Engagement
- Expand knowledge through a range of thought leadership content, including webcasts, white papers, surveys, and expert market analysis
- Gain deeper insight into the governance nuances of international capital markets
- Improve overall understanding of different perspectives on corporate governance
- Access ISS benchmark and specialized proxy voting policies
- Discover new networking and educational opportunities
- Draw on the knowledge of ISS’ research team through yearly proxy season retrospectives
- Online forums to pose questions, get answers, and engage with peers across the governance profession
Governance Exchange is delivered to institutional investors through our platform, so it integrates with your existing equity research and proxy voting. Governance Exchange provides the insight to inform engagement and constructive dialogue between institutional investors and corporate board directors and executives.