To ensure its voting policies take into consideration the perspectives of the corporate governance community and the views of its institutional clients, ISS gathers broad input each year from institutional investors, issuers, and other market constituents through a variety of channels and mediums.
Following the release of its global policy survey results, ISS is making available for public comment nine discrete voting policies for potential application in 2019. The policy comment period closes on Nov. 1, 2018.
Unless otherwise specified in writing, all comments will be disclosed publicly upon release of final policies, which is expected during the middle of November.
- Board Gender Diversity (U.S.)
- Board Gender Diversity (Canada)
- Board Independence & Disclosure (Taiwan)
- Director Independence – Tenure (Latin America)
- Director Independence (Japan)
- Auditor Ratification (UK/Ireland and Europe)
- Audit Committee Independence (Europe)
- Auditor Fees/Audit Committee (India & Asia-Pacific Regional)