In this webinar, ISS Securities Class Action Services, Woodsford, and Burford Capital discuss how investors can better navigate and assess the risks and benefits of joining collective actions throughout Europe.
Our panel of legal experts will review and examine the following:
- Litigation activity in Europe to date, including recently filed cases and settlements
- Key trends and developments in the litigation landscape across the United Kingdom, Netherlands, and Germany
- The rise and impact of third-party litigation funding
- The benefits and risks of global opt-in litigation: what investors should consider in deciding whether to participate in collective actions
- How should investors choose amongst multiple, competing actions abroad
- Perspectives on ESG stewardship abroad through securities-related litigation
- What to expect during the rest of 2023 and beyond
Jarett Sena, Director of Litigation Analysis, ISS SCAS
Elisa Mendoza, Director of Global Filing Operations, ISS SCAS
Steven Friel, CEO, Woodsford
Michael Sternhell, Director, Burford Capital
*This Event is Limited to Institutional Investors & Pension Fund Professionals Only.