Meet your regulatory reporting & disclosure obligations with the help of our Benchmark ESG Disclosure Dataset.
EU Benchmark Regulations aim to improve transparency and comparability between benchmarks.
ISS ESG’s Benchmark ESG Disclosure Dataset can help benchmark administrators meet their mandatory reporting and disclosure obligations.
The Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2020/1816 of 17 July 2020 is the most recent supplement to the EU Benchmark Regulations
BENEFIT FROM ISS ESG‘S DEDICATED BENCHMARK ESG DISCLOSURE DATASET
Insight into vital non-financial metrics
Benchmark administrators can leverage the ISS ESG data to help meet the reporting obligations of the EU Benchmark Regulation.
High coverage of benchmark regulation datapoints for equity & fixed income and sovereign debt, including:
- ESG ratings
- Greenhouse gas intensity
- Exposure to climate-related physical risks
- Exposure to social violations
- Ratio of female and male board members
- Unadjusted gender paygap
- Board independence
- Exposure to the controversial weapons sector
- Income inequality score for sovereign issuers
- Environmental goods and services
- Lack of labor rights due diligence
- Controversial weapons involvement
- Renewable energy capital expenditure