ISS ESG hosted a webinar on green bonds and how they can be analyzed from an investor’s perspective and included a keynote of Aila Aho, the Rapporteur for the Green Bond Standard of the EU Commission’s Technical Expert Group (TEG) for Sustainable Finance.
The webinar discussed the following:
- Update on the latest work by the TEG on the Green Bond Standard and discussion of implications for investors;
- Market-wide research results on the sustainability credentials of green and social bonds;
- Analysis insights into potential avoided emission quantifications of green bonds.
- Aila Aho, Executive Adviser, Nordea
- Viola Lutz, Vice President, Head of Investor Consulting Climate, ISS ESG
- Fredrik Lundin, Climate Consultant, ISS ESG
- Malte Kolb, Team Lead ESG Research, ISS ESG