Proxy Voting Services
ISS offers institutional investors the broadest range of proxy voting and corporate governance solutions, with the simplicity of working with one provider and the ease of using one proven integrated platform, ProxyExchange.
We have more than 25 years experience providing institutional investors of all types - investment managers, pension funds, hedge funds and mutual funds - with innovative and comprehensive solutions for proxy voting management.
Our proxy voting solutions allow clients to control their voting policy and final vote decisions while outsourcing the processing and management parts of the process to a reliable partner. We receive clients' proxy ballots, work with custodian banks, execute votes on clients' behalf, maintain vote records and provide comprehensive reporting to deliver a complete, end-to-end solution.
Our proxy voting platform, ProxyExchange, is designed with input from institutional investors, in order to meet their needs for accurate and reliable voting to help manage their fiduciary responsibilities.
Our vote reporting services keep clients informed with accurate and timely information, including full audit trails and intra-day updates of all fund, meeting and agenda information. Full-record reporting of all funds and fund groups is available in real time, allowing you to demonstrate your level of fiduciary diligence to all stakeholders.
Our ProxyExchange platform and experienced, dedicated account managers provide high-quality, end-to-end proxy voting services. Our voting capabilities, experience and scope of service are relied upon by hundreds of institutions worldwide.
Proxy Voting Service features
- Single, integrated platform for corporate governance research, proxy voting and reporting
- Detailed share reconciliation to quickly identify and correct ballot and holding discrepancies
- Recall triggers to effectively identify meetings of interest, prior to the record date, to allow the recall of shares
- Target voting by setting custom lists and tracking companies and meetings that are of special importance
- Customized alerts and watchlists for upcoming meetings, contentious issues or other user-defined criteria
- Straight-through vote processing
- Proven processes combined with advanced voting technology
- High touch support by a dedicated and experienced client services team
Our experienced relationship managers supervise the proxy voting process from beginning to end, serving as an extension of your team to coordinate ballot activity, communicate with multiple custody banks and maintain policies and voting records for multiple accounts in multiple markets.