Governance Exchange provides an innovative, secure and high-quality online environment designed to facilitate communication between the primary stakeholders involved in corporate governance – institutional investors, board directors and corporate executives.
A new paradigm for engagement and discussion between stakeholders
An industry first, Governance Exchange provides online discussion forums to facilitate constructive dialogue on corporate governance issues. These forums enable community members to share and advance their own ideas and experiences, improving overall understanding of different perspectives on corporate governance. Members also have access to a diverse range of corporate governance viewpoints and research through webcasts, white papers, surveys, and expert analysis.
Benefits for Institutional Investors
Governance Exchange helps institutional investors improve their ability to engage with corporate board directors and executives through constructive dialogue on corporate governance issues in an innovative, secure online environment. In addition, investors can share experiences, perspectives and key concerns with their peers.
Governance Exchange offers online discussion forums for direct communication with the primary stakeholders involved in corporate governance – institutional investors, corporate board directors and executives. In addition, members have access to a diverse range of corporate governance viewpoints and critical information, including webcasts, white papers, surveys, and expert analysis. Governance Exchange clients also have full access to proxy voting policies through Policy Matrix.
Governance Exchange is delivered to institutional investors through our platform, so it integrates with your existing equity research and proxy voting workflow.
- Creates an environment of greater trust between stakeholders
- Enables networking and educational opportunities
- Single, secure and user-friendly platform
- Integrated with existing research and voting workflow
- Improves understanding of the viewpoints of the different constituent audiences, so as to help achieve constructive solutions to key issues
- Provides access to key governance events, updates and research as well as full access to proxy voting policies through Policy Matrix
- Ensures high-quality dialogue as membership is exclusive to institutional investors, board directors and corporate executives