Off the back of COP26, the roadmap to net-zero is becoming ever more scrutinized by the entire world, from politicians, to major investors, to corporations. Without a clear route to net-zero, we are likely heading past the point of no return. But can investors act, and use their power to support this transition? And what tools are available for them to do so?
- How can investors help engender the Net-Zero objective, and what are their plans and challenges in this area?
- With voting and engagement becoming an ever more critical tool, learn what investors can do to engage with different companies across different strategies to ensure Net-Zero is reached
- How do investors look to Net-Zero over the next 5 years, especially in light of the new commitments coming out of COP26.
- Viola Lutz Head of Climate Solutions, ISS ESG
- Richard Manley, Managing Director, Head of Sustainable Investing, Canadian Pension Plan Investments
- Erik Eliasson Head of Responsible Investment, Danske Bank
Aaron Filbeck, Director Global Content Development, CAIA