To ensure its voting policies take into consideration the perspectives of the corporate governance community and the views of its institutional clients, ISS gathers broad input each year from institutional investors, issuers, and other market constituents through a variety of channels and mediums.
Following the release of its global policy survey results, ISS is making available for public comment 13 discrete voting policies for 2018. The policy comment period closes on Nov. 9.
Unless otherwise specified in writing, all comments will be disclosed publicly upon release of final policies, which is expected during the second half of November.
- Director Elections – Non-employee Director Pay
- Gender Pay Gap Proposals
- Director Elections – Poison Pills
- Director Overboarding (TSX-Listed issuers)
- Director Elections (TSX-listed issuers) – Board Gender Diversity
UK/Ireland & Europe
- General Share Issuance Request Proposals – Europe
- Director Elections – Board Independence at Non-Widely Held Companies – Europe
- Virtual/Hybrid Meeting Proposals – UK/Ireland and Europe
- Director Overboarding – Europe – Nordics Region