Global Share Recall
ISS’ Global Share Recall offers flexible securities-lending tools leveraging global infrastructure, historic and real-time data supported by local expertise.
As the focus on corporate governance intensifies globally, the conflicting demands of stock lending and voting can be difficult to reconcile. ISS’ Global Share Recall Service helps balance these requirements enabling clients to make the most informed and timely stock lending decisions to maximize lending revenues. ISS’ Global Share Recall Service leverages ISS’ global infrastructure, historic and real-time data supported by local market expertise to deliver the earliest warning of future shareholder meetings complete with record and blocking-start dates on a global basis. Using historic and real-time meeting information, ISS can provide daily updates of predicted and confirmed meetings, filtered by clients’ holdings. ISS’ dedicated service team is staffed with local experts and can support your unique requirements with additional data points and filters to enhance decision-making. The team covers over 40,000 companies across 100 markets.
ISS’ Global Share Recall Service provides clients with a fully flexible solution tailored to the level of service you need:
- Reconciles demands of stock lending and voting to maximize lending revenues
- Leverages ISS’ global infrastructure, historic and real-time data supported by local market expertise
- Flexible scheduling to meet your needs for updates of predicted & confirmed meetings globally
- Highlights record-date and share-blocking start dates on global meetings
- Additional data points and filters tailored to enhance your decision-making
For more information and/or a product demonstration, please e-mail email@example.com.